Warung Bebas

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Boobie Dress I Hate and Never Wore Until Today For the WIWW Challenge!


Please ignore the missing baseboards, (as I am trying to do lol) we installed hard wood floors and have yet to find time to put new ones up.

Last week was my first time linking up at the "What I Wore Wednesday" linky.  We were given a challenge by the host Lindsey for this week to wear something from our closet we never do.  Well I immediately thought of this dress I ordered from a Victoria Secrets catalog over a year ago and have never worn.  The infamous "boobie dress" my husband loves and I hate. 
Read more »

0 comments em “The Boobie Dress I Hate and Never Wore Until Today For the WIWW Challenge!”

Post a Comment

 

bacon time with the hungry hippo Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger