Warung Bebas

Monday, January 30, 2012

Guac Off Recipe Contest and My Zesty Bacon Guacamole

Guac_normal

Hi it's me, that broken record again ;)
Today and tomorrow January 31, 2012 are the last two days to get votes in for your favorite guacamole recipe in the Avocados From Mexico Guac Off Recipe Contest.
I still can't believe I was selected by judges, making it into the top ten. If you like my 
Zesty Bacon Guacamole, then I would love for you to 
You can vote every 24 hours!

I have a 3/10 chance of winning a new iPad2.  Thanks in advance for all your support.

So what will you be serving on Game Day?
Please share at our weekly Anything Goes Linky every Friday-Monday.

0 comments em “Guac Off Recipe Contest and My Zesty Bacon Guacamole”

Post a Comment

 

bacon time with the hungry hippo Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger