Warung Bebas

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Large Teapot Ring Display/Organizer Tutorial


I used a large garden teapot planter, that I found on sale at the Grocery Outlet, to make a large ring display for my craft fair booth.  I will be displaying my teacup and teapot handmade rings on it, pretty clever display don't you think? Of course you could use a small teapot or teacup if you only have a few rings to organize. I did not like the color of my teapot, and after attempting to paint it twice, I still didn't like it, so I got creative and covered my porcelain teapot in fabric scraps.  If you have a teapot or cup that you love the color and style of, you won't need to do that, in that case, this project would really only take a few minutes to finish.

Supplies/Materials Used:
Read more »

0 comments em “Large Teapot Ring Display/Organizer Tutorial”

Post a Comment

 

bacon time with the hungry hippo Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger