Warung Bebas

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Fantastic Features # 13

Thank you to everyone that linked up last week.  I know it was a long holiday weekend, and I appreciate everyone that came to the party.  I really do my best to visit each link, and try and leave comments at each one too.  I hope you all know how much I appreciate your talent.  As always I am going to share a few of my favorite links.  Well maybe more then a few.  I am horrible with making decisions, and had a very hard time as always narrowing it down.  Let's put it this way, I would wear a t-shirt that said I heart each  and every one of you!  You all rock in my book.  I even pinned a few of my favorites on Pinterest!



Photobucket
A Heart Full of Love shared a pattern for these adorable candy corn men.
Read more »

0 comments em “Fantastic Features # 13”

Post a Comment

 

bacon time with the hungry hippo Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger