Warung Bebas

Friday, September 23, 2011

What's Up With The Blog Look You Ask? (You Have Hate Mail, Read On)

I interrupt this linky party to let you know why I changed the blog look, yet once again. I wasn't thrilled with it myself, but wasn't ready to change it again, since I didn't know what I wanted.  Then the following comments were left on my Triberr account this morning.  Please read, chime in if you want, and let me know what you would like to see on Bacon Time.  I care about your opinions my followers and fellow crafty cooking bad a$$e$, more then I do a strangers.  Be honest, if you hate it let me know, I want you all to love it.
Read more »

0 comments em “What's Up With The Blog Look You Ask? (You Have Hate Mail, Read On)”

Post a Comment

 

bacon time with the hungry hippo Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger