Warung Bebas

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Berry Patriotic Jello Shots for Adults


I was reminiscing, trying to remember when I had my last jello shot.  I know I had one, well maybe a few, oh who am I kidding, a lot, in college.  I can't recall having them any other time.  Seeing that I graduated from college back in 1999, I would say I am over due for a fun jello shot. Jello shots are great when entertaining. It's a small cocktail and dessert, all in one easy to make, and clean up package.  How about celebrating this coming 4th of July with one Berry Patriotic Jello Shot.  I made mine in  red  clear Solo cups, looking pretty, and being easy to serve.  I kept mine on the lighter side using some sugar free jello and light whipped topping.
Each jello shot has a little over 1 ounce of flavored vodka in it, making it smaller then a typical shot, which is equal to 1 1/2 ounces. Please enjoy responsibly

Makes 14 Jello Shot Servings:
Ingredients:
Read more »

0 comments em “Berry Patriotic Jello Shots for Adults”

Post a Comment

 

bacon time with the hungry hippo Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger