Warung Bebas

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

What I Have Been Wearing and Hair Color Advice Needed

That title should read "What I Have Been Wearing  Making".  I did manage to get out of my robe, but not as much as I would have liked this last week.  I got dressed up for a girls night out, for drinks and a movie.  Of course we saw Breaking Dawn.  I loved it.  Yes, I wanted more from the love scene, but what can I say, I admit it, I am a dirty girl.  Other then that, I dressed pretty low key this week, since I have been busy working on contacting sponsors for our Breaking Dawn giveaway event we had last week.  I have also been busy making some new pretties for my shop TLC Creations, just in time for Winter.  Check out some of the new lovely editions.

Bracelet Snow Day
Read more »

0 comments em “What I Have Been Wearing and Hair Color Advice Needed”

Post a Comment

 

bacon time with the hungry hippo Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger