Warung Bebas

Friday, November 11, 2011

Thanskgiving Pumpkin Pie (Reduced Calorie & Fat)


Last year I read that pumpkin pie was the most searched for recipe online at Thanksgiving time.  I am stumped by why, when it really is very easy to make.  There is even a great recipe on the back of your can of Libby's canned pumpkin.  I use Libby's canned pumpkin every year to make a wonderful pie.  However, I don't stick to their recipe.  I have modified it a bit to make it even easier to prepare, slightly changed the spice mix, and have made it reduced calorie and fat!  I promise you won't miss the fat or calories in this delicious pie. 
Read more »

0 comments em “Thanskgiving Pumpkin Pie (Reduced Calorie & Fat)”

Post a Comment

 

bacon time with the hungry hippo Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger