Warung Bebas

Saturday, November 5, 2011

What I Wore Wedding Edition

Hair and dress on the day of my nieces wedding.  The dress I ordered from Overstock with out having the chance to try it on.  Luckily it was a perfect fit.  They have it in white and black as well, and I would highly recommend the dress.  It is stretchy so the fit is forgiving, and very comfortable to wear.  It also looked great straight from my suitcase!  The shoes were silver and adorned with bling.  The necklace I made myself.

 Hair the night before, at rehearsal dinner.  I had to practice, this was my first attempt at this style, but it turned out to be pretty easy, even with my shorter hair.

 My nails this week.  I just found this color, it has some shimmer to it, and I thought it would be great for Fall. It is the Pure Ice Brand polish, in their Iced Copper color.

My adorable boys.

My handsome detective (who also officiated the wedding beautifully).



 Our wedding gift to the bride and groom.  The wedding was at Harris Ranch.  This is a canvas of Harris Ranch with their names and date of wedding painted on top.  It was my idea, I hope they love it.

Congratulations again to the lovely couple, Amanda and Autie :)

Please check out my Linky Love page for where I party.

0 comments em “What I Wore Wedding Edition”

Post a Comment

 

bacon time with the hungry hippo Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger