Warung Bebas

Monday, February 13, 2012

Mindie's Semi Homemade Meal Replacement Ice Cream!


Oh yes I did!
That's right, meal replacement ice cream.  Of course you can enjoy it as a dessert, which is what I recommend. I am calling it "meal replacement" because the main ingredient is two meal replacement shakes.  Guess what, it's super easy to make, and only requires 2 other ingredients! I have been experimenting making lighter healthier homemade ice cream, after winning a sweet new Cuisinart Frozen Yogurt, Ice Cream, and Sorbet maker from The Three Sweet Peas. The best part is, you can have soft serve ice cream ready in about 30 minutes.   Now back to our meal replacement ice cream.  We made chocolate, but I am sure you could use any flavor you like of the Slim Fast Shakes.   

Ingredients:
Read more »

0 comments em “Mindie's Semi Homemade Meal Replacement Ice Cream!”

Post a Comment

 

bacon time with the hungry hippo Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger