Warung Bebas

Saturday, February 4, 2012

What I Have Been Making And Wearing (Crochet Heart and Pearl Ring)


A while back I placed an order at My Crochet Shop. When my order arrived there was a cute little crocheted heart used in the wrapping.  I held onto the heart because I knew I could use it for something.  I ended up turning it into a sweet ring that would be perfect for an affordable Valentine's Day gift.  The owner of My Crochet Shop on Etsy also has a wonderful blog.  If you would like to make yourself an interchangeable heart ring, first check out her crochet heart pattern here.  
These would  make great favors at a girly Valentine party since you could use them as the napkin holders.

Here is what you need for an Interchangeable Heart ring:
Read more »

0 comments em “What I Have Been Making And Wearing (Crochet Heart and Pearl Ring)”

Post a Comment

 

bacon time with the hungry hippo Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger