Warung Bebas

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Children Left Unsupervised Funny Vintage Cookie Sheet Sign Tutorial and Printables



There are a lot of great vintage inspired signs with similar warnings out there to purchase.  I decided I would save a little money and make my own.  The image above actually came from my jewelry shop. It was a ring I made (sorry it is sold out).  I edited my original image on PicMonkey to give it more of a poster look. I will be hanging my new sign in my craft booth this Summer. I recycled an old vintage rusty cookie sheet, one that was no longer suitable for baking on, to complete this project.  For your enjoyment, I made several different versions of this poster for you to choose from.  

Here is what you need:
Read more »

0 comments em “Children Left Unsupervised Funny Vintage Cookie Sheet Sign Tutorial and Printables”

Post a Comment

 

bacon time with the hungry hippo Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger