Warung Bebas

Monday, May 21, 2012

Reduced Fat Chili Dog Stuffed Crust Pizza


My boys love pizza, so I am always trying to come up with fun new ways to enjoy it.  I combined two loves with this one, pizza and chili dogs.  No it's not the lightest meal ever, but I did try to watch the fat content by using reduced fat cheese, turkey dogs, and 98% fat free turkey no bean chili.   I hope you will give this fun Reduced Fat Chili Dog Stuffed Crust Pizza a try. 

Ingredients:

1 (15 ounce can) of Hormel Chili Turkey No Beans 98% Fat Free (or your favorite brand)
2 cups reduced fat shredded Cheddar Jack cheese
1 roll of Pillsbury pizza crust dough (13.8 ounces)
1 package of turkey franks/hot dogs
2 tablespoons of yellow ground corn meal
garnish with fresh green onions, chopped (optional)
Read more »

0 comments em “Reduced Fat Chili Dog Stuffed Crust Pizza”

Post a Comment

 

bacon time with the hungry hippo Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger