Warung Bebas

Sunday, May 20, 2012

My Second Auction For Alice In Wonderland Lovers


As I mentioned last week, I have branched my Etsy shop out to Tophatter.  My first auction went very well last week.  Tomorrow, Monday, May 21, 2012 I will be auctioning off another handmade Alice In Wonderland necklace.  It is one of a kind, and made with a collectible Cheshire Cat playing card illustrated by the very popular Sir John Tenniel (1820-1914). The card is sealed in a hard diamond resin to preserve it's beauty.  The bidding starts off at $10. if you need an invitation to Tophatter, I still have a few left to send.  Email me at mindiehilton@gmail.com for an invite (first come first serve). You can ask Tophatter to send you a text right before my item comes up on the auction block.  If the bidding goes over $28, I will be throwing in a free pair of earrings.  Hope to see you at the online auction, even if you don't want to bid, they are fun to observe. 



0 comments em “My Second Auction For Alice In Wonderland Lovers”

Post a Comment

 

bacon time with the hungry hippo Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger