Warung Bebas

Friday, December 30, 2011

My Weight Loss Transformation Inside and Out

Gasp...cringe...gulp...oh boy, here it is, an old pic of me, before my weight loss! I have shared my weight loss story on the blog before, sharing my own personal struggles, in hopes of helping others along the way.  I however have never mustered up enough courage to share any pics of the "old me" as I call it, even though I was obviously younger 8 years ago, but let's not do the math ;)
Today I am finding the courage to share this dreaded pic, in hopes of bringing encouragement and words of advice to those making a New Year's resolution to lose weight. I think my story will surprise you.  You may be surprised to hear, I sometimes get hate mail, from folks thinking that I eat bacon all day.  One commenter even wished me a "heart attack".  I don't let it get me down, at least I do my best not to, because I know if they read and followed my blog, they would know it's not all bacon, and I don't live an unhealthy lifestyle.
Read more »

0 comments em “My Weight Loss Transformation Inside and Out”

Post a Comment

 

bacon time with the hungry hippo Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger