Warung Bebas

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Fantastic Features and Some Pouting

Photobucket
Grab Button Here



Thank you everyone that linked up at last weeks linky party.  I had a hard time choosing my favorites (what's new).  I also have been having a hard time leaving comments on blogs that require you to sign in to google.  It's been going on for about 2 weeks now.  Is anyone else having issues?  Google will not let me stay signed in, and it redirects me 2, sometimes 3 times to enter my password, before it will let me leave a comment rrrrr...."Google why have you forsaken me"...... (in my most overly dramatic tone, cue lights, and drop down to my knees "why oh why Google" , end scene. LOL ok enough theatrics and me pouting, let's get on to the features.



Rolled Paper Christmas Tree Craft by Adventures of a DIY Mom


Ribbon Christmas Tree Shirt by Mom 4 Real


Oreo Snowmen Pops  by The Sweet Swiper


Stocking Holders by Southern Lovely


Photo Wine Charms by Crafting Rebellion


Pumpkin Gingerbread Trifle by Simple Girl At Home


DIY Hair Headband Tutorial by Ruby Jean


Hand Painted Vintage Jello Mold Tree by Forever Decorating


Snowman Rice Hand Warmers by Green Acres Hobby Farm


Iced Butter Sweet Cookies by Stella B's Kitchen
(these look like one of my favorite cookies that I buy from the bakery, except these have coconut cream cheese under the chocolate, which sounds even better, a must try)



Duct Tape Christmas Ornaments by Crafty Soccer Mom



It's A Wonderful Life Centerpiece by Maiden D' Shade



Pottery Barn Knock Off Advent Calendar by Sew Rugged



Christmas 2x4 Decor' by Keeping it Simple
Happy Holidays (and wish me luck with Google)

0 comments em “Fantastic Features and Some Pouting”

Post a Comment

 

bacon time with the hungry hippo Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger