Warung Bebas

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas

Cheesy Christmas Sweaters
&
Candy Cane Kisses
Your Bacon Time Mama
Sends You Holiday Wishes!

I hope all you have a blessed Christmas with family and friends. My youngest has an ear infection but is still excited about Christmas.  He is 2 1/2, and this is his first year that he is really excited about Santa coming.  Crossing my fingers that all the bad guys in town play it cool, and my hubby is with us for the holiday weekend, and not called in for duty.  I want you all to know that I appreciate each and every comment, and follower her at Bacon Time.  It's been a great year, and I look forward to spending 2012 with you all.  I have something exciting up my sleeve for Bacon Time in the new year, so stay tuned.

Merry Christmas!

0 comments em “Merry Christmas”

Post a Comment

 

bacon time with the hungry hippo Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger