Warung Bebas

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas Card Photo Shoot, Christmas Sweater Craft, & Hair Reveal!

Photobucket

Well this is a fun What I Wore post.  This is the 4th year we have continued our tradition of sending photo Christmas cards to family and friends.  I will be sharing a digital card with all of you later this week.  I will also be sharing an easy no sew craft, for some cheesy keepsake family Christmas sweaters.  Plus, it's the big hair color reveal post.  Thank you all for your helpful advice.  You may have missed the post where I discussed my husbands desire for me to go burgundy, you can catch up here.
Read more »

0 comments em “Christmas Card Photo Shoot, Christmas Sweater Craft, & Hair Reveal!”

Post a Comment

 

bacon time with the hungry hippo Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger