Warung Bebas

Monday, December 26, 2011

Frugal Earth Friendly Center Piece Perfect for New Years Eve


Christmas is over, and if you are like me, you are feeling a bit sleep deprived.  Christmas can be crazy, even my littlest one (pictured below) found himself needing a nap (trust me, he doesn't take many).

So this week I am going to share ideas you can use for a stress free New Year's Eve party.  Starting with this wine bottle center piece.  I know I am pinching pennies over here after Christmas shopping.  The last thing I can do is purchase a costly floral arrangement for New Years Eve.  So what I have done is taken some branches from my Christmas tree and placed them in a green wine bottle.  I cleaned the wine bottle off first.  I used rubbing alcohol and hot water to get it clean and sticky free.  Then after it was dry, I hot glued some leftover plastic snowflakes to it.  You can find these flakes at Walmart for a dollar.  Then I decorated it with some tulle and some green floral wire.  You will want to fill it with water, so your tree branches don't dry out. 
So you see with items on hand, using Christmas tree branches, an empty wine bottle, and leftover holiday ribbon, you can have your center piece for New Years ready in minutes.

Stick with me this week, as I share how I am getting ready for New Year's Eve.  I will be sharing a festive Spicy Cider Martini!  You might even have all the ingredients on hand from Christmas to make it. Then I will be sharing an easy meatball appetizer recipe that will be ready in minutes,that can be prepared in your crock pot, and kept warm for your guests. Finally I will share a super easy festive dessert, that your guest can nibble on as they mingle.  The last thing I want to do on New Years eve is a bunch of dishes, so this week is all about easy entertaining.

I hope your Christmas was amazing!

Check out my Linky Love Page to see Where I party.

0 comments em “Frugal Earth Friendly Center Piece Perfect for New Years Eve”

Post a Comment

 

bacon time with the hungry hippo Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger