Warung Bebas

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pssst... (Would You Like Some Free Products?)















 
Pssst....
Have you heard of Pssst?
Pssst is a website that will send you free samples of new products.  For example they just sent my family a box of the NEW Frosted Toast Crunch.  They also sent me 10 coupons to share with family and friends for $1.25 off.  As soon as it arrived, my two boys dug into the cereal for a quick after dinner snack.  I love that this new cereal has 11 grams of whole grain per a serving.  The boys said it taste even better then the regular Cinnamon Toast Crunch  by General Mills.

If you would like to join Pssst and receive free samples of new products, then head here. I am not being paid to write this post, nor was I obligated to write it.  I simply wanted to share how you too can receive free samples for your own family.

0 comments em “Pssst... (Would You Like Some Free Products?)”

Post a Comment

 

bacon time with the hungry hippo Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger