Warung Bebas

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Rose Ring & Shoe Clip Tutorial Plus What I Have Been Wearing



Felt roses, I have seen so many tutorials for them, and I figured I would finally make some myself. 
I found myself very inspired after seeing Inspiration By D's Felt Flower Tutorial.
You all know my addiction to jewelry making, so of course I had to use my felt roses for fashion.  I ended up making a felt rose ring and matching shoe clips.  I think they will be perfect for a hot Valentine's Day date (not that I will be going on one).  We desperately need a babysitter, but that's an entirely different topic, so lets get back to this tutorial. 

Read more »

0 comments em “Rose Ring & Shoe Clip Tutorial Plus What I Have Been Wearing”

Post a Comment

 

bacon time with the hungry hippo Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger