Warung Bebas

Saturday, January 7, 2012

My Video Pitch Entry to The Food Channel!



Well I just heard about this contest yesterday that The Food Channel is having.  They are asking folks to submit pitch videos for a new web show.  Whoever wins will receive a new tablet computer, and get their show produced by The Food Channel!  There are not to many entries into the contest thus far, and it ends on January 9, 2012.  Judges will be deciding on finalists soon, but ultimately the winner will be chosen by whoever has the most thumbs up votes.  It only takes a minute to vote, and you can vote once a day until the contest ends later this month.  I would love any thumbs ups I can get from my Bacon Time Family.
To vote on my Skinny Jean Eats video head to the link below.
I really appreciate it!
PS, my husband would appreciate it too, since I spilled a cup of coffee on his computer about 6 months ago, and have yet to find the money to replace it.
Vote Here For Skinny Jean Eats By Mindie Hilton 
(Thanks in advance to anyone sweet enough to vote for me)

For those wondering what I am wearing in the video...

Mustache Ring, find tutorial here also available in my shop TLC Creations.
Little Miss Momma Necklace found here.
New black with lace long cardigan, available at JC Pennys.
Yellow ruffled tank from Walmart.
Black Belt from Walmart.

Check out my Linky Love Page for where I party.


0 comments em “My Video Pitch Entry to The Food Channel!”

Post a Comment

 

bacon time with the hungry hippo Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger