Warung Bebas

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

10 Reasons Why You Should Be On Pinterest

1. Oh Damon....
2. Zac Efron. Yum
3.perfection <3 calorie free fun
4. holy sweet Jesus.
5.Love him
6. Is that Dr. yum yum?
7. MMhhhmmm. bradley.cooper.
8. Hugh Jackman
9. Q4

10. Seriously, now that I have your attention, you should be pinning because it's a great way to promote your blog and business.  Pinterest has consistently remained my #1 traffic source, sending me thousands of page views each day.  Not to mention it's fun to use.  Unlike the Gawker sites, which also send me traffic, but not as much, you have the freedom to pin whatever you want.  Just like these 9 beautiful calorie free men I pinned to my Craving Board ;)

If you are not on Pinterest yet, and want an invitation to join (since you need one) then email me at mindiehilton@gmail.com and I will be happy to send you an invite.

What will you pin?

To see where I party check out my Linky Love page.

0 comments em “10 Reasons Why You Should Be On Pinterest”

Post a Comment

 

bacon time with the hungry hippo Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger