Warung Bebas

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Easter Egg Shoe Clips DIY

Shoe Clips Easter Eggs (your choice of colors)
I had to come up with another idea to use up all of my Easter stickers.  I already shared  an Easter egg ring and  a necklace in an earlier post.  I remembered all the stainless steel shoe clips I ordered a while back that I have been trying to find time to make rosettes for.  Well I added some jewelers glue to the back of my stickers and simply glued them to the clips.  They will be the perfect little girls accessory to wear with all those fun Easter dresses.  Of course I have all boys, so these went to my shop.

Tip:  You can spread a thin layer of jewelers glue all over the back of the sticky egg, then add your shoe clip.  Your shoe clip will be well secured, and the glue will dry clear, and not sticky anymore!
Read more »

0 comments em “Easter Egg Shoe Clips DIY”

Post a Comment

 

bacon time with the hungry hippo Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger