Warung Bebas

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My #1 Way I Monetize My Blog

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

I never started blogging to make money, but it's nice to be able to earn money doing something I love.  Just like the button says, at Social Spark you set your own prices and you choose your own advertisers.  It really is very simple.  You will receive an email from Social Spark when you have a lead, you can either accept the lead or negotiate the price for writing the post.  If it's not something you care to support, you simply don't accept the lead. Or if you feel it deserves more money, then you can negotiate the fee for your post.  The advertisers if they decide to work with you, will send you an offer, and you will receive another email from Social Spark.  At that time again you can accept or neglect the offer. 

To this date Social Spark has been for me the #1 way I have monetized my blog.  The great thing is I am getting paid to endorse products I use already.  To date the highest paid post from Social Spark I have written was for $200.  I would estimate the average offer is around $60 to $75 dollars.  I am not trying to boast, but give you motivation to take a little time if you haven't already to sign up with Social Spark.  The income is not to bad considering if I wanted to go back to work part time as a substitute teacher, I would have to work a full day to earn $80.  You will also receive offers that sometimes come with full size samples of the product, and even giveaway opportunities for your blog. 
 You can click the button link above and sign up today.
If you do decide to sign up, I would love for you to let me know in a comment below.


0 comments em “My #1 Way I Monetize My Blog”

Post a Comment

 

bacon time with the hungry hippo Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger