Warung Bebas

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I Use To Be Addicted...

 
...to Diet Coke!
Really any diet soda was tasty to me.
I have talked about my weight loss on Bacon Time before, and if you missed it, check my right side bar for the photo link.  I don't want you to think that I am saying you can't lose weight and drink diet soda, because I am living proof that you can.  However I gave up diet soda about 3 weeks ago and I feel great!
 I don't know if you have heard recent reports that those who consume diet soda daily have a 40% greater chance of having issues of stroke or heart attack source.  Now as with most studies they stated that more research needed to be done, but it seemed like good motivation for giving it up completely.  Not to mention you can save money by drinking water instead of soda.

Other studies I have read seem to suggest that diet sodas may lead to weight gain.  Some suggest folks that drink diet soda make the assumption they can eat more and not gain weight, causing weight gain source.


image source


Other studies suggest that the artificial sweetener in diet sodas actually makes us hungrier source. Before giving up diet soda, I would have believed the first conclusion. However after giving up all diet soda, I must tell you that I have noticed less food cravings!!!  

Read more »

0 comments em “I Use To Be Addicted...”

Post a Comment

 

bacon time with the hungry hippo Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger