Warung Bebas

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tips for Bloggers

In Jennifer Lopez's defense I don't think that is her real but, if it is, you go girl! Sorry for the silly pic, I always like to have at least one picture in my post, I had nothing for what follows, so I created this fun graphic on Picnik.

I received an email letter recently from the lovely Rose at A Rosie Sweet Home.  She had a few questions about blogging.  She is not alone, I receive requests for tips on blogging often (not sure why, I am by no means an expert) but I have learned some things along the way.  So I thought I would answer the questions she had for me in a post, so that others can benefit.  Seriously I had no clue what I was doing when I first started blogging.  However there are a few things I know now that I wish I had known when I started out.  My blog grew very slowly the first 6 months or so of blogging because like I said, I was clueless.  Let's see what I have learned along the way.  Below are Roses great questions and my answers:

Read more »

0 comments em “Tips for Bloggers”

Post a Comment

 

bacon time with the hungry hippo Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger