Warung Bebas

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Anything Goes Linky#40 Achoo!


Photobucket
Grab code from right side bar please.

Wow it has been one of those weeks.  My husband has been out of town for work all week, and the boys and I have been sick, especially little Lucas, he has given mommy quite a scare. The hardest part is, he doesn't want to take the medicine the Doctor prescribed, apparently bubble gum flavored penicillin taste like poison to Lucas.  I have spent most of my week trying to figure out how to trick him into taking his medicine, and it hasn't been going so well.   Hopefully a few more days of Pedialyte, penicillin, noodle soup, fish crackers, and Soft Kitty should do the trick. I know lots of icky has been going around so if you and your loved ones are feeling  under the weather, I hope this will cheer you up.




Just in case you and your family have not caught a case of the "suds" yet, you better be prepared like Sheldon.

Well as they say in show business "the show  linky must go on";)

0 comments em “Anything Goes Linky#40 Achoo!”

Post a Comment

 

bacon time with the hungry hippo Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger