Warung Bebas

Monday, June 18, 2012

What He Wore LAZOO Kids Clothing Review


It's that time of the week, when I share my "What I Wore" post, except this weeks post is a little different, it's not what I wore, it's all about what he wore.  That's right, I am taking the week off, and letting my cutie pie Lucas strut his stuff.  

 LAZOO recently asked me if I would review their kids clothing line.  Who knew Lucas was such a little fashion diva. When the package from Lazoo arrived, he was giddy.  I could not grab my camera fast enough to take the pictures. He had the fun clothes they sent on in minutes.  I actually had to take the pics with my phone, since my other camera was charging, and Lucas was excited to model.   They sent Lucas the Lux Paris Graphic T-shirtLux Striped Shorts, and the fun monkey Bobu Capri Pants, all pictured above.
Read more »

0 comments em “What He Wore LAZOO Kids Clothing Review”

Post a Comment

 

bacon time with the hungry hippo Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger