Warung Bebas

Saturday, June 9, 2012

What I Wore To A Costume Party & DIY Spongebob Costume Turtorial



My husband and I were invited to a costume party. Everyone was supposed to come as their favorite cartoon character.  I decided to go as Spongebob. I knew I could make my own costume, and save a little money.  The great thing is, you just might have everything you need for a Spongebob costume already on hand.  All it takes is a pair of brown shorts or skirt, white top, red tie, black shoes, blue and white cap, white socks, and some permanent markers. I love to accessorize, so of course I completed my Spongebob look with some fun glasses, a name tag, spatula, and jewelry. 

What you need:

Read more »

0 comments em “What I Wore To A Costume Party & DIY Spongebob Costume Turtorial”

Post a Comment

 

bacon time with the hungry hippo Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger