Warung Bebas

Monday, June 11, 2012

Perfectly Easy Pork Chop Dinner (Reduced Fat & Sodium)


I love making pork chops.  Thin cuts, don't take a long time to cook, and go well with a variety of side dishes. I love that I often find them on sale at the grocery store too.  This pork chop dinner was easy enough to prepare, making it great for any busy week night meal, but impressive and tasty enough for a special occasion, say Father's Day.  I like to prepare reduced fat and sodium meals.  Depending on your taste buds, you may want to add a little salt to this recipe.  Since I have been eating a low sodium diet for years now, the salt in the condensed soup used in this recipe, was enough for my taste buds.

Reduced Sodium and Fat
 Pork Chops with Onion, Mushroom, and Garlic Gravy

(Serves 4 people)

Ingredients:
Read more »

0 comments em “Perfectly Easy Pork Chop Dinner (Reduced Fat & Sodium)”

Post a Comment

 

bacon time with the hungry hippo Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger