Warung Bebas

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Tasty, Crafty, and Fashionable Fantastic Features

Photobucket

It's time for me to share some of my favorite links from last weeks Anything Goes Friday to Monday linky party.  I must admit, I am so glad it's Thursday.  This means I have made it through almost an entire week with just me and my little boys.  That's right, my hubby is out of town for work, and mom's been flying solo.  Thank goodness I had your great links to keep me motivated and inspired.


Speaking of  husbands, on Father's day, bring dad a nice frosty cold one, and gift him some handmade photo coasters.  Thanks for sharing a great tutorial Meremade.
Read more »

0 comments em “Tasty, Crafty, and Fashionable Fantastic Features”

Post a Comment

 

bacon time with the hungry hippo Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger