Warung Bebas

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Different Ways to Use Crocheted Flowers & What I Wore


I recently purchased some flower garland from My Crochet Shop On Etsy.  Now I dabble in crochet, but I must admit shop owner Annemarie's work is incredible.  When I found she had some flower garland on sale, I had to snag it up.  Her regular prices are fantastic on their own, but who doesn't love a bargain. Annemarie also has several free flower patterns here.  As cute as the garland was, I knew I would be sliding the flowers off of the string to use in many other fun projects.  Here are a few of those projects I have used my new crocheted flowers in:

Read more »

0 comments em “Different Ways to Use Crocheted Flowers & What I Wore”

Post a Comment

 

bacon time with the hungry hippo Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger