Warung Bebas

Thursday, April 5, 2012

One Dozen More Spring Inspired Fantastic Features and In Memory


Free Starbucks Worth 100$ http://funxnd.info/?free pretty sure this is on my cousins tombstone, great to be reminded!...what lovely words amgorlaski
image source

Right after I had finished typing this post, I received some heart breaking news.  Today I am accepting prayers for my family.  My Grandpa Fred Eyre passed away Tuesday night.  May God be with my Grandma, Dad, cousins, and the rest of the Eyre clan.

It's been a long week, filled with emotions, to make matters worse, my little Lucas and I are both sick.  Your lovely links from last week did help to cheer me up.  I had a harder time then normal narrowing down  my favorites for features.  I hope these all inspire you too!  Thanks for linking up.  Hope to see you again on Friday for another fabulous linky party.


Photobucket
Please grab code from here



April Fools is over but you will still want to pull one over on your kids with these miniature donuts.  Can you guess what they are made with, head to Blue Skies Ahead to find out.

Read more »

0 comments em “One Dozen More Spring Inspired Fantastic Features and In Memory”

Post a Comment

 

bacon time with the hungry hippo Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger