Warung Bebas

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Mannequin Accessory Display Tutorial


I am very excited to announce that my shop was approved for a judged craft show that will be taking place on the 4th of July!  It will be the 40th annual show for this event, and it draws a huge crowd.  It will be my first time working the event. You can expect me to not only share my finished booth with you all, but from now until July I will be sharing different ideas for displaying your products at craft shows.  Here is my first new display to share with you all.  I found the idea on Etsy at the lovely Hudson's Holidays Shop.  I was actually feeling sort of lazy, and messaged the shop to see if they had any mannequins to purchase, since I only saw patterns for mannequins listed in the shop.  Since they were out of stock, I decided to tackle making a mannequin myself.  I loved the final product so much I decided to make a second one.  Who knows, I might even make a third before July for my craft fair.  Would you like to know how I did it?
Read more »

0 comments em “Mannequin Accessory Display Tutorial”

Post a Comment

 

bacon time with the hungry hippo Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger