Warung Bebas

Thursday, April 19, 2012

What To Do If You Have Uneven Bosom Like Myself (Yes I am Going There) Warning Adult Content Follows

                                                      Photobucket
Boob :)


Except for many of us, including myself,  it looks more like this "BOob" or "BoOb".
I know that I am not alone on this matter.  Many women like myself deal with insecurities regarding their uneven breasts. I should mention that I naturally developed unevenly, however if you suddenly notice a change in your breasts, one larger then the other, you should discuss the matter with your health care professional. I am here to share what I have found works for me, and makes my breast appear even in size. No magic tricks, no photo shop, no custom made expensive bra inserts, or painful surgeries needed,  all you need is a good bra.

Read more »

0 comments em “What To Do If You Have Uneven Bosom Like Myself (Yes I am Going There) Warning Adult Content Follows”

Post a Comment

 

bacon time with the hungry hippo Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger