Warung Bebas

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Money Saving Homemade Almost Kashi Whole Grain Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies


A Bacon Time reader by the name of  Lorie Krajewski recently emailed me with a challenge.  She wanted to know if I could come up with a recipe similar to Kashi's Oatmeal Dark Chocolate Soft-Baked Cookies.  She personally loves the cookies, but at around 50 cents a piece, she was hoping to find a more affordable way to satisfy her craving for the wholegrain treat.  I think I came up with a recipe that is very similar tasting to the Kashi cookies. 
 The good news is that my homemade whole grain cookies cost almost half the price of the store bought cookies. When I gave a blind taste test to my husband and two boys, the homemade cookies were a unanimous favorite.
Read more »

0 comments em “Money Saving Homemade Almost Kashi Whole Grain Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies”

Post a Comment

 

bacon time with the hungry hippo Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger